Job description / Role
L&D Consultant - Frequent travel to KSA
We are currently recruiting for an L&D manager to work with a leading client based in Dubai. This role will require weekly travel to KSA.
As the L&D Manager, you will be responsible for analysing, designing and developing all L&D Programmes for the business.
Our client is a leading Financial services business.
* Analyse the business with Senior Stakeholders and identify key learning objectives and training needs
* Ensure that the objectives are aligned with the businesses vision
* Evaluate current training programs
* Collaborate with the business and Head of L&D to develop and implement L&D and Talent Development strategies
* Apply metric tools to evaluate the business impact and the efficiency of the L&D agenda
* Manage the L&D budget for the business, record and report the cost of delivered programmes and training
* Deliver the training to the business. Across all levels of seniority
* Competitive package
* A minimum of 5 years experience within an L&D role
* Minimum of 3 years Managerial experience
* Track record of implementing L&D processes from scratch
* Experience in implementing 70/20/10 approach to talent development
* Experience managing the full 360 L&D function
* Experience working in KSA - Advantageous
* Familiar with various instructional design techniques, digital platforms and E-learning
* Comfortable working across various levels of seniority within the business
* Open to weekly travel to KSA
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.