Job description / Role
Learning and Development Manager
Through your passion and motivation, the Learning and Development manager is responsible for the training and professional development support for Heartiest. Your purpose is to make the most out of people's talents and help them develop to their full potential. At the same time, an L&D manager keeps a strong focus not just, on what the learner wants and needs, but on the needs of the organization.
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and worldwide!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Collaborates with management team to ensure departmental orientation processes are in place and Heartists receive the appropriate new hire training to successfully perform their job.
- Ensure HODs use all available on the job training tools for Heartists; supervise on-going training initiatives, record them and conducts training, when needed.
- Maintain an ongoing Training Calendar to ensure learning resources and opportunities are maximized.
- Develop and manage a central internal resource library of videos/books/magazines that can be utilized by all Heartists.
- Collaborate for the efficient roll out and implementation of Talent Management
- Assist with the implementation of new policies, procedures, and standards.
- Prepare and submit training reports.
- Taking care of the Internship related processes.
- Assist the team to conduct engagement activities for the Heartists
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience of leadership in the area of L&D.
- Degree in Human Resources Management / Hotel Management
- Knowledge of luxury hotel standards
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and take initiative
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; a team player
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are, and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together, we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, and dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.