Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Information Technology (IT)
Job Description & Summary
Research and Development:
- Ideate and brainstorm potential prototypes to address emerging PwC challenges.
- Conduct research and development on emerging technologies relevant to PwC's industry
- Evaluate the potential impact of emerging technologies on PwC's business model
- Identify new opportunities for innovation and emerging technology adoption
- Plan and create project phases and timelines for prototype development
- Ensuring timely delivery of prototypes.
- Identify potential risks and develop contingency plans to mitigate them.
- Communicate project updates and status to stakeholders and the team and lab lead.
- Develop strong technical skills in building and developing emerging technology prototypes.
- Possess strong technical skills in emerging technologies, including but not limited to, artificial intelligence, machine learning, blockchain ,XR , and the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Develop and maintain technical proficiency in relevant programming languages and software tools
Documentation and Reporting:
- Document all prototype development processes, including design, development, testing, and deployment and share them with the team
- Maintain accurate records of project timelines, budgets, and resources used
- Generate reports and insights from prototype data and present findings to the team and external clients.
Lab and Team:
- Set up prototypes in the lab and ensure proper organization of lab space for clients
- Work collaboratively with the team to identify and solve problems related to prototyping.
- Collaborate with the team to ideate and brainstorm potential prototypes.
- Assist the team with their own prototypes and provide technical support as needed.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders, team members, and external clients.
- Foster a culture of innovation and continuous learning within the lab and PwC as a whole.
- Collaborate with the team to develop best practices and standards for emerging technology development and deployment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Product Design, Game Development or similar degree preferred.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.