Job description / Role
Our Client are actively looking for a Landscape Architects to join their Riyadh office. Our Client is an international company, and they are working on a prestigious mega development across in Riyadh, with plenty of opportunities to progress through the ranks.
We are looking for Landscape Architects for various sections of the development which covers most sectors. The role is to provide functional but also aesthetically pleasing public areas around the build projects. There may also be a large park project within this development, so experience in parks and gardens may be required. We expect detailed drawings down to windows and door placements, coordinating with the other design disciplines. In return, this opportunity will give stability for a good number of years and the chance to work on a long-lasting extension of Riyadh city.
• Preparation of preliminary sketches and design details for hardscape and softscape.
• Develops urban design and planning concept incorporating site planning, landscape planning, transportation and infrastructure systems.
• Supervise and provide direction to the Landscape Architect and CAD Technicians and ensure the technical quality and timely completion of all design work, coordination of plans and specifications with the other disciplines.
• Provide input to site supervision of landscape construction works.
• Reviews design documents for compliance with approved program requirements of the client.
• Support client and multi-disciplinary sub-consultant team communications.
• Solves complex problems in connection with the urban design, planning and landscape architecture design of large projects.
• Least 9 Years of post-grad experience.
• Have a Landscape Architect degree from a reputable university.
• Must be a self-starter who research topics such as guidelines, codes and foliage for the specific climate.
• Must be fluent in computer software such as AutoCAD, Sketch-up, Adobe Creative Suite package, and Microsoft office. Revit experience would be a distinct advantage.
• Good communication skills, English is required – Arabic is also preferred.
• Strong design and graphic presentation skills.
• Excellent team working ability as well as ability to work independently
Those with transferable Iqama and/or immediately available will have an advantage.
This is an immediate start! If you are in Riyadh with the right skill set, please APPLY NOW.
redfish solutions* promotes a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavor to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
About the Company
redfish was created in 2005 with the single aim of delivering a truly professional and consultative recruitment service to the built environment.
Tired of being constrained by companies which over promised and under delivered, we decided to create a firm which would deliver the highest service level to both candidates and clients alike, irrespective of the candidate’s level or the size of the client.
Working with the country’s leading main contractors, consultancies and developers, we have an enviable reputation for placing middle and senior management candidates.