Job description / Role
- Closely supervise day to day activities of landscape work frequency and staff.
- Understand the site requirements to develop and upgrade the maintenance schedules and frequencies.
- Carry out site visit, inspections and implement the necessary actions on the ground and documentations.
- Assess the performance of the staff, assigned tasks and implemented work plans.
- Supervise the usages of machineries and coordinate with store for any rectification works required.
- Closely oversees day to day activities of landscape employees
- Ability to communicate effectively and provide clear direction to contractors and vendors performing services for the company.
- Knowledgeable in Landscape work installation, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance.
- Leadership skill.
- Preferably knowledgeable in computer (MS Word, Excel, Email and correspondence)
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Driver’s license.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Landscape Operations Manager
Construction Manager - Site Supervision
SAS Global Consultants
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||20 Apr|
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)