Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
The ideal candidate is a natural self-starter who is comfortable working within a cross functional environment, supporting multiple stakeholders and initiatives. You will have a true hands-on approach, strong analytic skills, including the ability to gain true insights from data, and be an effective communicator. In order to be successful in this position, you need to be comfortable designing reports, extracting and manipulating data, and analyzing and interpreting multiple data sources. Understanding and anticipating the needs of various stakeholders and functional teams will be critical. You will be comfortable to challenge internal customers' decisions by using appropriate and useful data.
- Collecting, analyzing and managing quantitative data and creating meaningful reports to drive business decisions
- Root cause analysis and uncovering core issues using data
- Leading the development of all weekly and monthly standard reports including continuous innovation and improving the use and ease of interpretation of reports and analysis
- Working with data source providers and technology teams to ensure that key decision data is accurate, automated and timely
- Collect and Analyze regular data such as fake failure, Last Mile report, invalid attempts, and productivity
- Collaborate across divisions for any project request from other stakeholders
- Support Last Mile Manager to build a strategic Last Mile project.
- Bachelor's degree from Industrial Engineering graduates are highly preferred, but graduates of management courses can also be considered
- High proficiency with Spreadsheets (Excel/Google Sheets) Proficiency in SQL/Python/R is an advantage
- Excellent analytical thinking, critical thinking, logical thinking, and optimization
- Able to work independently to identify gaps and propose initiatives and oversee its implementation Experience in data visualization platforms (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Quicksight) is an advantage
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.