Job description / Role
Educational & Experience Requirement
- 5 - 8 Years Within Machining Discipline
- Effective Communication Skills
- Ability to Work in a Team-Orientated and Diverse Cultural Environment
- Basic Computer & IT Knowledge (Microsoft Office Packages)
- Basic Level of Applied Engineering Mathematics
- Ability to Interpret and Understand Engineering Drawings / Schematics
- Good Mindset for Continuous Improvement
- Able to Work Under Guidance and Instruction of Senior Positions
- Good Problem-Solving ESkills
- Willingness to Share Knowledge and Offer Guidance to Junior Team Members
Duties include and are not limited to:
- Observe workplace Safety, as per HSE policy and procedures
- Maintenance of machine tools
- Machine controls and operations
- CNC programming
- Machining and manufacturing operations
- Application of special tooling.
- Operational procedures and documentation
- Interpersonal skills and leadership
- Digital technologies
- Competency Assessment Machinist Level II
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
About the Company
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.