Lawyer - Public Projects - Leading Law firm - 5-7 PQE
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Associate Public Projects
This firm's practice is consistently recognized as top tier by the leading legal directories and the team includes high ranking individuals in their own specialist areas.
The team operates across public projects, litigation, corporate and finance to provide legal advice and support on a day-to-day basis to our clients, with the goal of supporting the operation and growth of their business whilst taking appropriate risk decisions. The role being recruited for is primarily in public projects but may work across other product areas.
The lawyer hired for this position must operate with a pragmatic mindset and be solution-oriented. He or she is expected to assume significant levels of responsibility requiring intellectual curiosity, leadership, and analytical aptitude.
The role is more than just following policies or processes and includes being flexible in applying business judgment, understanding of the business, its operations, products, and services.
The lawyer should build relationships with partners and other team members within the business.
Skills & Competencies:
• Anticipate legal issues and risks.
• Exceptional research, advisory, compliance and advocacy skills.
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, along with the ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
• Ability to prioritize time spent on particular matters based on value and risk.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Professional attitude, adaptable and flexible.
• Excellent command of English (fluency in reading, writing, speaking).
• Native Arabic speaker.
• High quality work standards.
• Strong client-service orientation.
• Have a proven track record in private practice.
• A keenness to learn
SAR 45,000 to 55,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Education & experience.
• Minimum of bachelor’s degree in law or relevant.
• Master’s degree in law or relevant
• Approximately 5-7 years’ experience at strong law firm or in-house roles
• Qualified lawyer with a strong academic background.
The position will be based in Riyadh, KSA. The prospects of career progression are promising for the right candidate. The emphasis is on developing well rounded, commercially aware, relationship-focused lawyers, who are interested in a long-term career.
About the Company
Executive search involves working with a third party, such as JEX Personnel.
Executive search is relationship driven. JEX Personnel will work closely with you to understand the requirements of the role. It is a research-led approach, meaning a search firm will be paid a retainer fee upfront to carry out analyse the marketplace and benchmark for skills/roles and salaries.
A search firm will tend to have extensive knowledge of and access to board directors and senior executives across industries and functions, allowing them to build a large pool of top executive talent