Job description / Role
Position Title: Lead Architect
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Riyadh, KSA
About the Client:
A highly recognized international group handling Information Technology services located with main branches in UAE & KSA.
• Define the template of the KPIs :Technical Debt, Capabilities rues, Architecture architectural Landscape robustness.
• Work on day-to-day basis with the BA architects and being the interface layer with the Design Authority
• Contribute on the definition of the integrated plan (interdependencies, intra-dependencies, external dependencies) Working on day-to-day basis with the Sis technical leads
• Organize boot camp session.
• Provide ongoing support to teams to help keep overall solution vision on track, make technical trade-offs where necessary, and support the identification and escalation of risks
• Review DRA and TRA of client and propose architecture
• Review Blueprint documentation, SDD, and HLD
• Participate in the Change Control board
• Male, 50 years old and below
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or any related field
• At least 15 years of experience in the same role from Telecommunication industry
• Telco IT BSS expertise is a must
• Well experience across multi-vendor environment
• Candidates who can join immediately will be prioritized
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.