Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
- Has an experience in the oil/gas, hydrocarbon, Petrochemical, refinery industries and has engineering design experience on large projects.
- Assists the design supervisor in coordinating design management with engineering discipline lead engineers.
- Responsible for preparing and review design drawings, and other information. Supports construction and procurement with the preparation of drawings and material take-offs.
- Reviews as-built drawings and assists with the collection of design information required by construction and procurement.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of engineering practices, design details, international codes and standards, procedures, and specifications.
- Should have worked with Microstation and AutoCAD. Directly involved with the development, enhancement, and maintenance of 3D graphic visual display and modeling work (SP3D).
- Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience in structural design required.
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.