Job description / Role
As Lead Business Finance Partner for MEA Tech Cloud you act as finance business partner to the Saudi and LEENA Cluster Leader. You will ensure that global business processes and practices are followed in providing accurate financial analysis in support of Oracle's business to facilitate decision making and future business strategies. You are responsible for forecast, budget and planning for the Clusters and provide advice on future direction, give early warning on risks and upside and mitigate risks where possible. You monitor performance versus objectives with a particular focus on bookings, cloud consumption and growth of the cloud business.
As a member of Oracle GBF Finance organization, you will:
• Provide value added business support to help the business achieve top line and bottom line growth
• Supply constant and real-time financial information to business partners on bookings, consumption, workloads, operating expenses, headcount and other key business drivers.
• Ensure close collaboration and optimal task ownership between rest of MEA Cloud Finance Team and the BPS teams in GFIC to ensure optimal business support and information flows.
• Undertake quarter end close
• Represent Finance in periodical Business reviews with particular emphasis on improving financial performance.
• Support the annual budget and quota setting process, providing guidance on appropriate levels of growth and targets for sales reps.
• Participate in Forecast process, including forecast calls, cloud consumption reviews, pipeline/large deal reviews, provide early warning analysis, and assess potential risk/upside
• Liaise between the Business and other internal groups (e.g. Rev Rec, Deal Management, Legal, Credit and Collection, Source to Settle, Tax, HR, GIC and EMEA Sales Compensation) to provide guidance and interpretation of Oracle policies
• Involvement in Compliance reviews and Risk assessment
• Personal and Interpersonal Competencies
• Ability to analyze situations and make recommendations to solve issues or improve process
• Strong communicator. Expresses and articulates key elements of ideas or concepts (both written and verbal) in a logical, descriptive, and comprehensible manner.
• Competency in business process design and systems usage
• Promotes an open flow of information so all concerned are well informed
• Takes initiative to achieve value added results, within the scope of responsibility
• Technical aptitude, ability to quickly learn new systems and procedures
• Ability to work well in a fast paced and changing environment
• Relevant experience in enterprise software
• Handle ambiguous and challenging ad hoc requests and deliver high quality analysis to enable decision making
• Experience in working with multi-cultural and remote contacts
• Strong influencing skills, and able to succeed with matrix reporting
• Experience of the Cloud Business is preferred.
• 10 years relevant experience and BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance preferred. CPA/MBA desired
• Fluent written and spoken English (necessary) and Arabic (preferred)
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.