Job description / Role
Parsons’ engineering and construction management staff members create innovative, safe, and sustainable infrastructure in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait. We deliver rail, transit, road, and highway transportation; water conveyance and wastewater treatment; oil and gas; land development; public; and aviation infrastructure to our customers and communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world-class infrastructure.
• Responsible for all assigned Pre-Award Contract Administration functions.
• Provides supervision and contractual guidance to Supply Management Staff within the Department, negotiation, and administration.
• Responsible for protecting the Royal Commission and Company interests in all contractual matters and ensuring policies are complied with as well as ensuring legal and contractual compliance in all contractual matters.
Major Activities Performed:
• Provides legal and contractual guidance to Supervisor, Supply Management and Department staff, several SAPL and RC Managers within the Department.
• Reviews work of Administrators for correctness, policy, and procedural compliance.
• Plans Pre-Award contract activities and administrative schedules to complete administrative tasks.
• Advises appropriate Manager on contractual matters and is the principal advisor at the Project level about the strategy for, and the conduct and recording of contract modification negotiations.
• Performs Contract Administration duties and participates in the evaluation/negotiations process of Contract Modification as and when required.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Supervisor, Supply Management Dept.
• Reports functionally to the Supervisor, Supply Management Department. Guides SMD staff as needed, negotiations and administration.
• Interfaces with Senior Management personnel in establishing procedures and problem resolution. Negotiates directly with senior contractor personnel.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering, Science, Quantity Surveying, or Legal with twelve (12) years experience in contract award, negotiation and administration.
• Fluent in English (writing, reading and speaking).
• Must be computer literate and skilled in the use of word processing, spreadsheets and other analytical software tools.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.