Job description / Role
- Electrical engineering leads are responsible for supervising all team members, and they provide recommendations and technical support on electrical engineering reviews, strategic plans, and projects. They manage the unit and development cost estimations while ensuring on-time product development by collaborating with other leaders to estimate reasonable and precise schedules.
- Electrical engineering leads assure technical accuracy and quality of all work performed in the electrical department.
- They work on multiple projects and establish uniform quality standards while monitoring job performance so that personnel can be recommended for promotion.
- Electrical engineering leads are expected to possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have 15 years of Design and Construction experience as a Lead Electrical Engineer.
- Bachelors in Electrical.
- Must have transferable Iqama to join if selected.
- Must be locally available in KSA to join in less than a month.
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.
Associate Electrical Engineer
Electrical/ Mechanical Engineer
Senior MEP Manager
SAS Global Consultants
MEP Engineering Manager
|Saudi Arabia||9 Jun|
Maintenance / Electric Engineer