Job description / Role
Lead Electrical Engineer (CCGT Power Project)
$13,000 per month plus accommodation, transport and meals
• A leading internal Consultant for the Energy sector with a strong history of providing PMC and Owners Engineer services on major industrial projects around the globe.
• They have been appointed as the Owners Engineer for a greenfield CCGT project under construction in Saudi Arabia.
• Reporting to the Senior Project Manager and being the owners’ representative on all electrical engineering matters.
• Being a senior member of the owners engineering team on-site.
• Oversee, audit and document the work being done by the EPC Contractor.
• Take accountability for the electrical engineering works on-site. Ensuring the work is done in a safe manner, to a high quality and within schedule.
• Bachelors’ Degree in Electrical Engineering.
• 15 years’ experience in the power generation sector with specific experience with CCGT projects.
• 5+ years in construction of power plants.
• Previous experience working for the Owner, Consultant or EPC contractor on large CCGT projects is essential.
• Previous international experience is required.
• Salary US$13K, package includes accommodation, meals and transportation and health insurance.
• 13week/2week leave cycle.
• Potential for longer term employment on other international projects.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.