Job description / Role
Guildhall is working on behalf of the Main Contractor JV for a major infrastructure and buildings programme valued at 4.3 Billion USD located in Ras Al Khair.
The project site itself covers an area of 5 square kilometres making it one of the largest active construction initiatives currently underway in Saudi Arabia.
As part of the project our client has a requirement for a Lead ELV Engineer who will be responsible for Technical and Engineering matters.
- Degree Educated in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years postgraduate experience
- Largescale project experience is required
- Technical and Engineering experience is essential
- Preference for candidates that have ARAMCO project exposure (but not essential)
- Candidates located in Saudi Arabia and with transferable iqama can be considered
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Electrical Engineer - ELV / CCTV / Security Systems
Electrical Design Engineer
Electrical Engineer (Consultancy Background)
Big Fish Recruitment
ELV Engineer - Aramco Project
|Saudi Arabia||12 Sep|
Senior BMS (Building Management Systems) Engineer