Job description / Role
The Lead Internal Auditor's role is to work with the (Centre Coordinator / IQA), Accreditation and Performance Measurement Unit Supervisor and a team of qualified IQAs (Internal Quality Assurers) and Assessors, to oversee the compliance of all external qualifications that maintains approved centre status with the appropriate awarding organisations.
* Assist in the implementation and maintenance of a suitable internal quality assurance system that ensures compliance and provides relevant data in support of SPSP's performance measurement system to monitor, maintain and improve the quality of assessment
* Plan and manage own work from priorities agreed with his line manager and QA Manager
* Ensuring the quality of the curriculum and assessment meets institutional and industry standards in accordance with awarding organisational requirements
* Work in conjunction with Senior Instructors in the preparation of curriculum materials and tests according to specifications and schedules in support of external qualifications
* Compile weekly and monthly reports on the progress of programs / qualifications as required
* Facilitating accurate measurement of trainee achievement at each program trimester in support of ACCET and KPI requirements
* Assist in the coordination, allocation and responsibility of Assessor / IQA teams and provision of support to carry out their duties
* Maintaining security of assessment and ancillary materials at all times
* Editing and proofreading test content and test-related materials in a range of subject areas in support of external qualifications
GENERAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
* Maintain integrity, confidentially and security of the department at all times.
* Maintain quality of work.
* Maintain a positive attitude and work well within the team.
* Work within the Company's Quality Assurance procedures.
* Be aware of the Health and Safety Regulations and uphold your responsibility to Health & Safety as an employee and pass on knowledge to peers.
* Be aware of the necessary actions in cases of accident or fire.
* Keep the work area clean, safe and hazard free.
* To always act as an ambassador for the Company.
MINIMUM / DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Qualification Technical / Engineering Diploma/ Degree
* Previous training experience Assessor (D32/D33/A1) and/or IQA (D34/V1) award
* Relevant 5 years oil & gas / engineering experience
* Excellent English language ability
* Desirable: Competence based assessment experience
* Desirable: Middle East experience
* Desirable: Good level of IT (Windows based applications) and presentation skills in communications and instructional technique
In return you will receive a salary of £33,000 - £51,300.
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Lead Internal Quality Assurer
|Saudi Arabia||5 Jan|
Quality Manager - Transmission Pipeline (NEOM)
|Saudi Arabia||30 Dec|
Quality Assurance Manager
Fujairah Aviation Academy