Job description / Role
The Lead QA Specialist will be responsible for all aspects of quality assurance throughout the software development life-cycle (SDLC) with an Agile environment.
You will be involved QA testing and the and continual development and implementation of improved testing methods, both manual and automated to ensure the quality standards of the developing software projects are being met.
Given their expansive infrastructure portfolio spread, our client is the leading provider of telecom facilities across the kingdom and are now looking to expand the in-house testing team in Riyadh, KSA.
* You will work closely with the entire software development team to ensure full knowledge of the proposed software design and that testing covers all aspects of intended functionality.
* Write and maintain manual test cases but also develop Test Plans that will address the testing needs of functional, regression, integration and system testing.
* Implement software QA standards and processes, extend technical guidance to the QA team in the analysis, design, testing, and deployment of all applications.
* Provide oversight and technical guidance to the QA team in the analysis, design, testing, and deployment of all applications.
* Keep up-to-date and recommend industry best practices to build and automate QA processes.
In addition to a fantastic Lead QA Specialist opportunity working with varied projects, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer occasional travel.
* A degree in computer science or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years' experience as a QA Engineer.
* Scripting and programming skills with emphasis on JS frameworks. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to effectively articulate technical issues to testers, developers, and managers.
* Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery.
* Experience with Automation test tools (e.g. Selenium, SoapUI) is an advantage.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.