Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Lead Quantity Surveyor to join our allied practice, CQS based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. This position is responsible for representing the firm in its dealings with relevant parties for both pre and post contract awards.
We envisage success in this role to include
- Preparation of design estimates in recognised formats.
- QA/QC of work of Quantity Surveyors.
- Attending design team meetings as CQS representative.
- Evaluating tenders and preparing tender reports.
- Maintains proper and complete communication with the contractor and client's site representatives on all project related issues.
- Pursues and generates business develeopment leads to expand the CQS business.
- Ensures the terms of the contract are followed and manages supplemental agreements.
- Implements cost controls and financial control procedures and provide accurate cost estimates.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you will bring a minimum of 10 years career experience partnered with a Bachelor in Quantity Surveying.
- Extensive pre-contract consultancy experience and Chartered Membership status of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS) is essential.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; the 48th largest global architecture firm and 4th MEP Design Consultant for the Middle East.
We draw expertise from over 60 nations with over 2,000 multidisciplinary professionals bringing industry leading experience from every major market of the globe and take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities.
We invite you to join us.