Job description / Role
Lead Sales Engineer - Saudi Arabia
We are exclusively retained for this assignment.
Our client is a British based industrial chemical/lubricant manufacturer. Having been established in the 1940s, they are one of the oldest & respected manufacturing business globally. They operate in UK, Europe, Central Asia & East Asia. Their business lines include - oil & gas, chemicals, rail, marine & construction.
They are looking to expand their footprint in the Kingdom & would like hire a highly experienced, qualified Sales Leader to drive their business forward. You must:
- Long term vision
- Technical Qualification
- Arabic speaker
- Drive to succeed
- Entrepreneurial flare
- Business Acumen
- 10 years+ sales experience in KSA Job Specification
- Accountability Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Authenticity Authenticity is about being self-aware of our strengths and our limitations. Being authentic means being honest and truthful to who you are and doing what you say you will. People will trust those that act with credibility.
- Commitment and Work Ethic Commitment is how dedicated a person is: are they passionate about company values? Work ethic shows how diligent a person is: are they satisfied with doing what's minimally required or do they go above and beyond?
- Communication Conveying information and ideas clearly and concisely to individuals or groups in an engaging manner that helps them understand and retain the message, listening actively to others.
- Continuous Improvement Mindset Continuous improvement is a gradual never-ending change which is focused on increasing the effectiveness and/or efficiency of an organisation to fulfil its policy and objectives.
- To have a continuous improvement mindset is to constantly want to grow, learn & thrive.
- Customer Focus Ensuring that the (internal or external) customer's perspective is a driving force behind strategic priorities, business decisions, organisational processes and individual activities; implementing service practices that meet customers' and own organisation's needs; promoting and operationalising customer service as a value.
- Decision Making Identifying and understanding problems and opportunities by gathering and analysing; choosing the best course of action, generating and evaluating alternatives and making timely decisions; taking action that is consistent with available facts and understands possible consequences.
- Flexibility Is open to change and new information; rapidly adapts to new information, changing conditions, new technologies, new or changing processes and unexpected obstacles.
- Mechanical Engineering / Chemical degree from a reputable university
- At least 10 years of experience in similar role with oil & gas clients
- KSA market experience
- Proven track record of delivery & business growth
- Ambitious, hard working & wants to grow their career with the business
- Commercially astute
- Adaptable with other business lines within the group
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior engineer or sales engineers to further their career path with a fast growing, ambitious company .
Salary package is SAR 20-25,000 per month + bonus scheme + family status.
About the Company
We have spent years building our key client & candidate bases; only working with the top firms in the market who have the same philosophy as us. We only partner with ethical businesses who have an excellent reputation in the market, allowing us to attract the very best talent for our clients.
We refuse to be like most recruiters – targeted on CV sends & quantity over quality. We do not operate a KPI environment. We will always have a direct, honest & transparent approach to our clients and candidates delivering a first in class service at all times; whether you are recruiting an engineer or director.
We have the capabilities, coupled with local market knowledge to manage your projects from concept design to completion. We recruit in the following countries: UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar & Kuwait.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Mechanical Design Engineer - Solidworks