Job description / Role
• Customer facing staff responsible for winning business.
• Within a geographic area responsible for selling product(s), services, parts, solutions, or projects.
• Contributes to sales plan in a specific region.
• Defines sales strategy for targeted clients.
• Products and systems requiring technical knowledge.
• Some customization to client conditions can be done.
• Cooperates with (technical) sales support to realize sales.
• Is leading a department with medium-sized estimated orders.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Sales).
• Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Sales Origination.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
• Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
• Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
• Effective problem identification and solution skills.
• Proven analytical and organizational ability.
• Good Knowledge of NDT industry, familiar with Remote Visual inspection, UT testing and Field Radiography
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.