Job description / Role
Lead Sales Specialist for the Saudi Arabia operations & sales has become available. Start your career with Baker Hughes a GE company, a leader in the Oilfield Services industry.
• Assist with the development and implementation of sales strategies for a specified geographic area, business unit or product line.
• Assists with the development of short and long range sales goals.
• Leads activities of sales personnel.
• Maintains and services some key accounts.
• Handles special projects, as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
• 5+ years’ experience in related field.
• Comprehensive knowledge of appropriate company products/application and services to customer requirements and competitive market in the scope of responsibility.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good negotiating skills.
• Demonstrated understanding of sales process, ability to build strong relationships and close business.
• Good knowledge of commercial issues.
• Knowledge and experience in the field of pipeline pre-commissioning and maintenance.
• Knowledge and experience in the field of process pre-commissioning and maintenance.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.