Job description / Role
The O&U, DoseWatch and AssetPlus segments are key components of our LCM and Service 2.0 strategy. In this role the Sales Leader will be responsible for driving and growing the segment sales in Saudi and managing the activities of the first-line account managers. This position is responsible for the Go to Market Strategy and growth for LCM and Service 2.0.
- Maximize services revenue, price, capture rate, IB retention, and customer satisfaction of a given product in assigned area - achieve or exceed OP for services in their product line, eg O&U, DW & AssetPlus.
- Drive the sales of O&U products in conjunction with increasing equipment life time and or equipment performance with complimentary maximization of the service contract business.
- Support sales of assigned product range and business solutions to customers within area for instance - and not limited to - by providing configuration guidelines, and support in usage of specific quoting tools (Siebel/Apptus later on)
- Promote the value added of Options & Upgrades, DoseWatch & AssetPlus and support or arrange product demonstrations, sites visits and follow up meetings.
- Generating proposals, preparing sales quotations, planning customer meetings, and demonstrating equipment capabilities on assigned products in assigned territory
- Sales negotiation and deal closure at the customer, interfacing with all key buying influencers such as direct users of the product, but also department heads and CXO level personnel
- Prospect for new customers and business in addition to growing and maintaining the existing customer portfolio, and qualifying new leads to maintain identified business to support a balanced funnel for future service contract and non contract opportunities.
- Develop account penetration strategies for key target and competitive accounts in strong collaboration with modality leaders and Account managers and communicating current market intelligence back to the business, along with field concerns, issues and requirements
- Support tender responses and validate the tender documentation in collaboration with territory manager.
- Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge of GE and competitive products and services offerings, Provide leadership in market analysis and development/execution of strategies and action plans to drive product sales.
- Maintaining high after-sale relationships and development of long-term customer relationships coupled with the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs
- Track market and provide accurate current and forecasts data using information tools available.
- Communicate market information effectively to/from the field including competitor data, , including feedback on NPI called by the Market.
- Ensures seamless teamwork with the Equipment Sales, Service Account Leaders, Inside Sales Specialists, Marketing and Commercial Operations teams to maximize all sales potential.
Quality Specific Goals:
- Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int'l Law is broken
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent knowledge or work experience
- Previous Healthcare high-end capital equipment sales experience, plus technical expertise in modality
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization
- Demonstrated ability to analyze customer data and develop financially sound sales offers
- Significant of demonstrated selling skills including customer presentations, price quoting, closing and growing a sales territory
- Proven executive (CX0) relationship building skills in a hospital/healthcare environment
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process
- Strong communication and clear thinking skills with the ability to synthesize complex issues into simple messages
- Team working skills (incl. Ability to harness resources to achieve goal).
- Fluent English and Arabic
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.