Job description / Role
Job Description Summary
Provides expertise in sustained customer success and growth in the post-sales customer lifecycle through training, professional services, technical support, renewals, outcome attainment, retention, expansion, and customer advocacy with a Digital focus. Responsible for departmental operations planning/execution or is focused on execution of professional activities within a technical discipline. Functions with some autonomy but guided by established policies or review of end results.
The job allows modification of procedures and practices covering work as long as the end results meet standards of acceptability (quality, volume, timeliness etc.).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Research and troubleshoot issues involving all aspects of the GE Digital solutions, including but not limited to configuration, user interface, network and communication connectivity and performance, Cloud and on- premise component interoperability, data collection/storage, visualization, analytics, machine monitoring software and associated control systems, hardware infrastructure, and interfaces to enterprise systems such as ERP, PLM and Quality.
- Includes direct people management responsibility including staffing and performance development.
- Utilizes in-depth knowledge of a technical discipline and analytical thinking and technical experience to execute policy/strategy.
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Uses some judgment and has some ability to propose different solutions outside of set parameters to address more complicated manufacturing processes with technical variety and/or interdependent production cycles.
- Uses technical experience and analytical thinking.
- Uses multiple internal and limited external sources outside of own teams to arrive at decisions.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- May lead small projects with low risks and resource requirements.
- Explains information; developing skills to bring team members to consensus around topics within field.
- Conveys performance expectations and may handle sensitive issues.
- Apply standard management method using ITIL for services transitions and operations.
- Manage defined Service Level Agreement (SLA) for the post-delivery support.
- For roles outside of the USA- This role requires advanced experience in the Services & Customer Support Engineering. Knowledge level is comparable to a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college ( or a high school diploma with relevant experience).
- For roles in USA - Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 6 years of experience in Job Family Group(s)/Function(s)).
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
- ITIL Certificate and System Technology field or its equivalent
- Ability to work irregular and flexible hours as required .
- Experience with public healthcare entity, preferably ministry of health .
To comply with US immigration and other legal requirements, it is necessary to specify the minimum number of years' experience required for any role based within the USA. For roles outside of the USA, to ensure compliance with applicable legislation, the JDs should focus on the substantive level of experience required for the role and a minimum number of years should NOT be used.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.