Job description / Role
The L&D Senior Associate coordinates and supports the ongoing administration, creation, and delivery of best-in-class learning solutions, virtual and hybrid solutions, and talent and development programs in totality, from concept and design through execution and assessment. The general purpose of this position is to coordinate the successful scheduling, communication, and implementation of all L&D programs offered to staff, as well as maintain and update relevant systems for analysis, reporting, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Supports the monitoring of the overall L&D budgets and accurate monitoring of spend
- Responsible for payment of invoices on time to external suppliers/vendors
- Supports the L&D team to identify new, cost-effective delivery models and learning resources
- Acts as hotel/conference room liaison for assigned ‘classroom’ courses
- Consolidates feedback from learning program evaluations and produces relevant reports accordingly
- Coordinates all details related to the enrolment of courses: full ownership of attendee list, printing, updating materials, logistics, catering, room set-up, etc.
- Coordinates and plans all training programs logistics for attendees
- Provides onsite support at L&D programs/events and is part of the pre-event logistics/project team, working closely with recruitment and onboarding teams
- Active support to the Technology Business unit in Consulting in all aspects of L&D
- Creation, advertisement, and maintenance of the Technical training calendar
- Take an active role in maintaining the relationship with the business in order to align L&D needs with internal learning options
- Revamps the existing learning pathways in liaison with subject matter experts
- Ensures L&D team processes are aligned and adhere to Global Quality Processes
- Coordinates and support reports related to the learning management systems
- Uploads all training programs into the relevant learning management systems
- Prepares appropriate forms, correspondence, and records regarding course attendance, feedback on programs, instructors, etc.
- Works closely with the Global L&D teams to drive technical certification programmes in the region
- Takes ownership of Technology specific learning resources and libraries from end to end
- Learning content design and delivery; creation of related materials
- Coordinates the participation of facilitators/guest speakers for programs when necessary
- Coordinates material production and inventory for assigned courses
- Prepares and sends programme communication and advance material packages to participants
- Sets up and supports online and/or virtual learning sessions
Learning & Growth
- Look for areas of continuous improvement across the Learning & Development function
- Promotes collaboration, trust, and improvement between team members and across the Consulting HC Team
- Works on additional projects related to People initiatives as assigned
- Demonstrates a culture of continuous learning within the Learning & Development team and benchmark against best practices in the HR industry and region-specific
- Acts as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or Business Management is preferred
- Fluency in spoken and written English, and Arabic
- Up to 2 or 3 years of relevant experience in Learning and Development
- Experience in HR/L&D processes including L&D reporting is preferred
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent team-building and relationship-building capabilities
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information and data
- Strong customer service orientation with the ability to use patience and diplomacy to handle issues
- Google Suite and Microsoft Office tools
- Data analysis skills
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.
Learning and Development Specialist
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Director of Human Resources
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)
|Saudi Arabia||18 Nov|
A Leading Company In UAE
Learning & Development Coordinator
Recruitment Manager - Leading Multinational Company
|Saudi Arabia||30 Aug|