Job description / Role
Who we are:
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
• Follow all relevant LandD policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
• Implement activities under close supervision
• Escalate complex problems to the relevant person to ensure case/issue is closed efficiently and in timely a manner
• Act as the point of contact for all suppliers, trainers and candidates
• Provide administrative and clerical support to the Training Department Manager and Specialists
• Compile training policies and procedures as guided by the Training Manager
• Prepare the training events calendar
• Ensure all records are kept up to date and participants get accurate and timely joining instructions and other relevant information
• Advise department employees on educational programs available within the department
• Maintain a library of training books, videos, and audio tapes and making them available for check out where appropriate
• Organize and carry out the distribution of bulletins and other documentation relevant to the training function
• Prepare and send training contracts and certificates
• Ensure that proper program documentation, record keeping, and materials inventory are completed and kept current
• Record and update room bookings for training events and meetings and maintain registers for course bookings
• Contact attendees and department representatives about training programs
• Organize and assist with catering arrangements and services for training events and meetings
• Preparing name tags, training material, copies, binders, evaluation forms... before every training
• Follow up on participants lists and ensure high attendance rates
• Monitor stocks of training materials and catering items, reordering as appropriate
• Prepare and follow-up on training invoices and billing
• Preparing reports such as summary of invoices, PandL of trainings, cumulative participants' lists
• Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
What we can offer you:
• With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality.
• We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
• Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.