Learning & Development Coordinator
Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Learning & Development Coordinator
We are looking for an Learning & Development Coordinator to be an effective member in both Pullman Zamzam Makkah & Madina and to be a great assist to the Learning & Development department and help in the development of the hotel.
Being a Pullman employee means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of open mindedness, forward thinking and drive.
What is in it for you:
- ALL Heartist benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Reviewing training materials to ensure they are up to date with current laws, regulations, or best practices
- Support team colleagues with specialised projects and learning design when appropriate and if required
- Scheduling training sessions for employees, ensuring that adequate preparation time is provided for each session
- Ensure the learning environment and resources support learner needs including group management and individual delegate support
- Prepare the learning environment and resources, including setting up IT equipment where appropriate to support session structure
- Conducting training sessions as needed to help employees grow in their jobs or learn new skills
- Coordinating with external vendors to arrange for offsite training sessions at other locations such as hotels or convention centers
- Recording information about training sessions in a database or spreadsheet for tracking purposes
- Communicating regularly with managers to ensure that training is progressing as scheduled
- Coordinating with managers to identify training needs for their departments and employees
- Maintain appropriate records of learner development and resource allocation to allow tracking and evidence of training
Your experience and skills include:
- Proven experience, preferably in the hotel industry and in Learning & Development
- Excellent English Language
- Excellent leadership, communication and training skills
- Strong attention to detail, Highly responsible, organized & reliable
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
Your team and working environment:
Pullman ZamZam Makkah stands as a distinctive landmark in Makkah, located in the spectacular Abraj Al Bait complex, directly adjoining Masjid Al Haram and the holy Kaaba in the very heart of Makkah facing King Abdulaziz gate. This masterpiece offers the finest hospitality in Makkah, having 1315 elegantly appointed rooms and suites with extravagant amenities, two contemporary dining options and five-star-deluxe services filled with spirituality while enjoying direct views over the holy Kaaba.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Learning and Development Specialist
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Learning & Development Supervisor - Saudi National
Talent Acquisition Officer
Ultimate HR Solutions
|Abu Dhabi||23 Nov|
Assistant Manager - Learning & Quality