Job description / Role
Learning and Development Manager is needed for one of our clients within Entertainment industry in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
* Developing and managing learning and development assets and initiatives as assigned which includes implementation of training materials, programs, and systems
* Validating the ability of training resources and programs to ensure the effective learning and retention
* Facilitating the creation of learning programs and projects owned by other departments
* Ensuring that key training programs are competently delivered
* Must have a degree in HR/Business Development
* 5-10 years progressive management experience within L&D
* Excellent oral and written communications skills
* Proven analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.