Job description / Role
Are you a passionate trainer who is not afraid of thinking outside the box? Then, we have the job for you! As a Learning & Development Manager, you will strategically lead and develop the team to take guest satisfaction to the next level.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Lead, mentor and train the team
- Ensure relevant brand standards are maintained
- Strategize on new products and service offerings
- Create unforgettable experiences for our guests
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
Your team and working environment:
- Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region's Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley's striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla's planned "living museum" experience. Situated near AlUla's signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At
Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors' experiences by connecting them with AlUla's nature, art, and ancestry.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Learning and Organizational Development Manager
|Abu Dhabi||1 Feb|
Human Resources Manager
A Leading Resort In Saudi Arabia
|Saudi Arabia||10 Jan|
Training Project Manager
A Leading Training Company In The Middle East