Job description / Role
" A pssion for perfection"
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
Swissôtel Al Maqam description: Swissôtel Al Maqam is Swissôtel's Second hotel to open in Saudi Arabia. The hotel offers 1624 elegant rooms and suites with modern design, complementing the values of today's Arab culture.
As part of the prestigious Abraj Al Bait complex, the deluxe Swissotel Al Maqam is a contemporary five-star hotel located in close proximity to the holy Masjid Al Haraam, overlooking the Ka'aba and the Grand Mosque.
It has private entrances that make it easier for pilgrims to reach Al Masjid Al Haram. We invite you to be part of the dynamic Talent and Culture team as:
Learning & Development (Training) Coordinator
As a Learning & Development Coordinator you will provide assistance to the Manager, Learning & Development, you are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, . You communicate well with all contacts, lead our employee development initiatives through hosting creative training events and educational programs.
What's in it for you?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Conduct training programs
- Develop training content and conduct training courses for colleagues and supervisors.
- Manage cross training across the hotel.
- Maintains and updates Communication channels on a regular basis.
- Maintains training records by ensuring all trackers are up to date.
- Handles all the administrative duties for the Learning & Development function; such as communicating the training calendar, organizing training venues, monitoring attendance and feedback
- Compiles all L&D reports on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Ensures that the hotel grooming policy is communicated and adhered to.
- Lead the Heartist Committee and spearhead employee recognition activities.
- Lead the Internship program of the hotel.
- Assists and support colleague activities and events throughout the year.
- Assists with other Human Resources administration function.
Your experience and skills include:
- Must be Saudi National
- Previous experience in Learning and Development is an advantage.
- 1-2 years Hotel experience in an administrative function is required.
- Charismatic, highly organized, energetic, fun and creative
- Able to develop strong relationships with Colleagues and Leaders
- Highly passionate about the company Mission, Promise and Values
- Highly passionate Guest Service
- Computer literate in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Exceptional public speaking skills
- Able to prioritize and organize work assignments
- Positive and supportive team member
- Able to identify hotel training needs by conducting focus groups and analyzing hotel measurements
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.