Leasing Director - Property Development
Job description / Role
Develop Leasing policies, processes, procedures and systems, ensuring that all internal functions and any relevant stakeholders adhere to them.
Our client is involved in one of the biggest luxury developments in the KSA Region with a focus on hospitality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develop Leasing policies, processes, procedures and systems, ensuring that all internal functions and any relevant stakeholders adhere to them.
* Develop and implement suitable leasing strategies that ensure a high leasing rate while remaining competitiveness and ensures revenue maximization in line with set targets.
* Develop leasing rates matrices and manage leasing rates in line with current and changing demand and market trends.
* Manage the identification, negotiation, and closing of contracts with relevant local and international tenants for leasable assets.
* Coordinate with the Marketing & Branding function to develop and execute marketing strategies for leasable assets.
* Ensure that lease management is carried out effectively to maximize occupancy, renewals and lease returns.
* Liaise with the Legal function to review any special contract cases and obtain relevant required expert level opinion to protect interest.
* Conduct research to obtain information on competing lease rates and other trends that affect occupancy/rent across the various projects.
* Develop quantitative portfolio analytics for leases, identify areas for improvement and derive actions and recommendations to optimize leasing processes, and maximize revenue generation.
* Provide support to the Development function while defining leasing & pricing targets during the development of business cases and feasibility studies based on a solid understanding of the market.
This is an opportunity to advance within this market leader. A competitive remuneration package with associated/industry related benefits.
The successful candidate will be strong in leasing management with a focus in hospitality property. Strong leadership skills and management skills are required.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.