Job description / Role
Legal Advisor - Real Estate - KSA
The Legal Advisor’s role is to oversee the legal aspects of the company at Real Estate level. Safeguarding corporate reputation by guaranteeing that the company strictly follows the local laws, regulations, and guidelines and give legal advice to management about all relevant issues.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Drafting (or assisting in drafting) legal documents relating to the organization (e.g. employment contracts, non-disclosure agreements, etc.)
• Performing legal review of contracts/agreements/documents.
• Representation of the organization in a legal advisory capacity when required.
• Providing other legal and administrative input to the management of ongoing projects and activities of the organization.
• Preparing management reporting and regular updates on legal matters that are outstanding or under progress.
• Providing legal insight and advice with regard to existing Saudi asset.
• Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
• Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces.
• Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization.
• Coordinating with third party advisors, financiers, consultants, and others on legal matters.
• Graduation from a leading university, with a BSc/BA in Law
• Master’s degree in Law (preferred but not mandatory)
• At least 3 years’ post-qualification experience ideally with exposure to Real Estate
• Female or Male
• Saudi National
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set matches those required and stipulated within the advert text.
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.