Job description / Role
As Senior Legal Advisor for Real Estate, you will manage the negotiations, drafting and review of all transactions and commercial agreements in your domain. You will lead the team in your practice area.
Real Estate, Development and Construction Company, experienced in building and developing projects in and out of the Kingdom, the company has extensive real estate holdings locally and internationally.
* Represent the company on all commercial real estate transactions, including land use and real estate development matters, complex real estate agreements, hotel management agreements, compliance requirements, and contractual obligations.
* Draft, negotiate and finalise purchase and sale agreements, joint venture agreements and common area maintenance agreements. Draft and review ancillary real estate documents (amendments, assignments, terminations, easements, license agreements, NDAs, MSAs, etc.).
* Draft & negotiate a high volume of complex real estate leases, subleases within tight deadlines (retail, commercial, etc.) and associated amendment thereto.
* Provide legal, regulatory and compliance advice to various business units.
* Collaborate on complex projects and support other departments to provide meaningful and practical advice and recommendations, including providing real estate and other due diligence support.
* Competitive, tax-free salary
* Opportunity to contribute directly to the growth of a high-performing organisation
* Progressive, exciting environment
* Must be a Saudi National.
* LLB & LLM degree from an accredited law school.
* A minimum 6 years of contracts negotiation and management experience in mega projects.
* Extensive experience handling sophisticated multi-billion riyals real estate transactions and be conversant with relevant property laws and regulations in Saudi Arabia.
* Possess a strong background in all forms of real estate contracts and ancillary agreements and have some experience in dispute resolution including adjudication, arbitration, litigation and ADR
* Fluency in oral and written English is essential.
* Proven ability to work independently and to tight deadlines.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.