Job description / Role
This candidate will be a key part of the legal affairs and contracts team, ensuring all support contracts are fit for purpose. Candidate will oversee all types of contracts between the business and all external suppliers/vendors/government entities
This company is a huge MRO company in the aviation sector, focusing on providing military engine depot-level maintenance for Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) aircraft, and is also a world class provider for overhaul of engines, parts, and services.
Since inception, this company has had involvement in Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) services for RSAF F-15 aircraft, Tornado aircraft, RB199 Intermediate Turbine module, and RSAF T-56 and PT6A-62 engine fleets.
* Draft, review and maintain all commercial and contractual agreements
* Heavy involvement in legal and commercial negotiations with engines OEMs/suppliers/vendors
* Effective management of existing owned contracts as well as management of budget for vendor contracts
* Manage and evolve the ongoing engagement with external suppliers and vendors, ensuring delivery of agreed services
* Analysis and management of contract risks and preparation of risk mitigation strategies
This role offers a level of complexity and intellectual stimulation that few others can, and for that reason it would suit someone who has a genuine interest in the sector. This hire would work alongside a Legal Manager who has an excellent name in the industry and would be a very good mentor to learn from.
The role offers not only quality work, but also a genuine long term path for career development and progression.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
* 7+ years of legal experience
* Qualified from a Western jurisdiction, ideally US/UK
* Experience of complex contract review in either aviation, defence or military sectors
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Regional Head of Legal - Multinational Business
Equinox Global Investments
Legal & Compliance Counsel