Job description / Role
As Legal Counsel you'll support internal clients across M&A, JV's, special projects, commercial contracts and general advisory, often with a focus towards project development
One of Saudi Arabia's leading development projects.
* Support and advise on Corporate and Commercial transactions, including domestic or cross-border deals
* Retain, manage and supervise external counsel
* Draft, review and negotiate a variety of domestic and overseas documents with counterparties
* Competitive, tax-free salary
* Opportunity to contribute directly to one of those innovative development projects in the Kingdom
* Saudi qualified lawyer with a minimum of 3 years PQE focusing on Corporate and Commercial Law
* Trained in recognised international law firms or domestic PRC firms
* Proficient in both spoken and written English
* Strong legal analytical skills, good communication skills and great business sense
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.