Job description / Role
Legal Counsel-Riyadh/ London
Unique opportunity to join a global satellite telecommunications provider with operations across the US, Europe and Middle East. While this individual will be employed by the Riyadh-based entity, and compensated according to Saudi market artes, they will spend 30-40% of their time working from headquarters in London
Global satellite communications entity with operations across the globe.
* Draft, negotiate and review commercial contracts including but not limited to; Sale & Distribution Agreements, Master Service Agreements, Government Tender & Procurement Agreements and Exchange of Service Agreements.
* Review agreements that have been entered into by subsidiaries and provide advice on the same.
* Draft and review IT agreements for Connectivity services and IT infrastructure including; IP services, International Roaming Agreements, International Carrier Agreements, HUB, IPVN, IOT & M2M services, Managed Digital Services Agreements and contracts for the operation and development of telecoms towers.
* Support the Corporate Development team on M&A and JV activity including; pre- and post- merger documentation, drafting of NDAs, SPAs and Data Centre Agreements.
* Conduct due diligence in partnership with external counsel, engaging with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams. Draft legal opinions, questions and instructions.
* Liaise with regulatory team to ensure all deals are in adherence with regulations governing the telecom sector.
* Conduct compliance awareness sessions to promote a culture of compliance throughout the organisation.
* Supervise the work of Junior Lawyers. Selected for development programme for high-potential employees.
* Competitive, tax- free salary.
* Opportunity to split your time between Riyadh and London.
* Be part of fast growing organisation at the forefront of some of the Middle East's most exciting projects.
* LLB required, LLM preferred.
* Qualified Lawyer in KSA, UK or analogous jurisdiction.
* Minimum 6 years PQE and international law firm experience.
* Strong preference for candidates with past exposure to telecommunications sector.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Legal Manager - Compliance & Corporate Governance
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Senior Legal Counsel
|Saudi Arabia||6 Jan|
Legal Advisor cum In House Corporate Paralegal
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior Legal Counsel - M&A and Commercial
|Abu Dhabi||17 Feb|
TGC Middle East