Job description / Role
Legal Director - World Leading MNC
As Legal Director you will support the Middle East Chief Risk Officer and Middle East General Counsel on litigation, and corporate, commercial and regulatory KSA matters. You will work closely with and support global teams with internal Legal processes as well as liaising external clients and stakeholders.
One of the most well known multinational companies in the world.
* Oversee all activities of the Legal team based int he Riyadh, while working closely with the rest of the Middle East team.
* Act as a key resource and liaise with other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships.
* Coordinating with in-house counsel and leadership in other regional and global offices.
* Advising client engagement teams and the relevant Service Line leaders of the key legal risks of the proposed project and contract, including what legal and regulatory issues need to be addressed early in the process
* Coordinating with cross functional teams and legal colleagues (data privacy, employment etc) in order to provide a comprehensive risk assessment and risk management.
* Drafting and negotiating contracts with third parties (master service agreements, professional services agreements, NDAs, outsourcing agreements, technology services agreements, systems implementation agreements, hosting agreements, software as a service agreements) to address the risks identified and levels of performance required from the third party
* Working to make all contractual documents compliant with company policies and maintaining an understanding of the impact of any changes in company policies, organizational structure, and procedures
* Provide advice based on the appropriate balance of risk mitigation and business interests on a real-time basis
* Very competitive salary
* Opportunity to join world leading MNC
* Clear path for progression within the organisation
* Must be a Saudi National.
* Must have a minimum of 12 years years PQE
* Must have trained/practised at a top international law firm before moving into an in-house function.
* Deep understanding of the legal environment across KSA and the GCC region
* Deep legal, regulatory and litigation knowledge
* Strong problem solving skills
* Strong project management skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Legal Manager - Compliance & Corporate Governance
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
TGC Middle East
Senior Legal Counsel
|Saudi Arabia||22 Dec|
Senior Legal Counsel
|Saudi Arabia||6 Jan|
Lawyer - Public Projects - Leading Law firm - 5-7 PQE