Job description / Role
Are you a Bilingual Legal Director based in Riyadh/looking to move to Riyadh? My client, a large international investment company is seeking a Corporate Lawyer to join their successful team and contribute to high value international transactions, JV's and M&A's
A large investment group with a diversified class of assets and ventures
* Form part of the international transactions team for the organisation.
* Work with the family members, General Counsel, and international counsel to establish partnerships, Joint Ventures and M&A's for the group
An attractive tax free expat salary. An opportunity to have the ear of the major royal family members in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. KSA is the largest country in the GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) and is the most dominant country in the region. With a population of nearly 33 million people and growing every year, it is a huge centre of industry, commerce and investment with a stable economy.
Candidates who apply must meet all of the below criteria:
* 8-12 years' post qualifying experience
* In depth corporate/M&A experience across multiple continents
* Bilingual (fully fluent in English and Arabic)
* Ideally currently based in Riyadh, but welcoming all candidates looking to move to Riyadh
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.