Job description / Role
As Legal Director you will provide legal advice and support on all aspects of the development project, and have a deep understanding of Saudi Arabian corporate and commercial law, as well as international law. this position is open to Saudi Nationals only.
One of Saudi Arabia's leading development projects.
* Draft, review and negotiate a broad range of corporate and commercial contracts and agreements, including joint venture agreements, shareholders agreements, construction contracts, financing agreements, and service contracts.
* Ensure compliance with all relevant corporate and commercial laws and regulations, both domestic and international.
* Advise senior management on legal risks and opportunities related to the project's corporate and commercial aspects.
* Manage the legal team and outside counsel, ensuring that all corporate and commercial legal matters are handled efficiently and effectively.
* Liaise with government authorities, external counsel and other stakeholders as required on corporate and commercial matters.
* Competitive, tax-free salary
* Opportunity to join as senior member of high calibre, international Legal team
* Clear path for progression within the business
* Minimum of 8 years post qualification experience working on a broad range of corporate and commercial aspects of domestic Saudi law as well as international law.
* Bachelor's degree in law from a reputable institution.
* Admission to the Saudi Arabian Bar.
* Prior experience at a top tier law firm is strongly preferred.
* Excellent communication, negotiation and leadership skills.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Fluent in both Arabic and English.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.