Job description / Role
We are looking for a legal director from the gaming industry to join a major group in Saudi Arabia and head up the legal function for their mobile gaming business
A large investment group with a diversified class of assets and ventures
You will join a growing mobile gaming team who have a truly impressive international track record in the gaming and technology space.
* Take the lead on all legal matters concerning the Middle East and North Africa region with exposure to East Asia.
* Protect the companies trademarks and intellectual property, identify any copyright issues
* Draft terms of service and privacy policies
* Draft licensing and publishing agreements
* Draft contractor agreements, game/app developer agreements
* Keep the organisation abreast of any new tech/gaming/privacy/data laws in the regions they operate
Earn an attractive tax free expat salary. And get the opportunity to have the ear of the major royal family members in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. KSA is the largest country in the GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) and is the most dominant country in the region. With a population of nearly 33 million people and growing every year, it is a huge centre of industry, commerce and investment with a stable economy.
Candidates who apply will meet the following criteria:
* Qualified Lawyer/Solicitor with over 8 years of experience
* Must be a specialist in the technology/gaming/mobile applications field of law
* Ideally has experience managing legal matters for a large geographical region (with preference on Middle East, East Asia, and North Africa regions)
Please note we are welcoming international applicants for this role with a keen interest in moving to Saudi Arabia
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Legal Department Manager
Head of Legal
Head of Legal
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)