Job description / Role
We are recruiting for a government owned property developer who are in currently developing mixed use properties across the Kingdom.
Mixed use property developer 100% owned by the Saudi government
* Manage relationships with law firms/external counsel
* Maintain knowledge of the legal system in Saudi Arabia
* Advise the CEO and Board on legal and regulatory matters
* Review and draft agreements such as supplier and customer contracts, suggesting clauses and amendments to support the vision of the organisation
* Grow and manage the legal department team members
* Contribute in a significant way to the major growth plans of this organisation
* Grow the legal team and watch them flourish
* Work with a CEO who is inclusive, open to ideas, and internationally experienced
Candidates who apply shall meet the following criteria:
* Licensed Lawyer with 10-15 years post qualifying experience (with at least 3 years in a senior management/leadership position)
* Extensive real estate experience (ideally working for a real estate developer)
* KSA experience a must
* Saudi Nationals are encouraged to apply
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.