Job description / Role
Michael Page is partnering with a confidential entity in Riyadh.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced legal professional to contribute to ongoing success and provide strategic legal guidance.
- Handle procurement and contracting, including SLAs and MSAs with vendors.
- Manage NDUs and NDAs, safeguarding confidential information.
- Review and enhance employment contract clauses.
- Ensure legal compliance and manage risk.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and external legal counsel.
- Provide training on legal matters to employees.
A tax free competitive salary package
- Bachelor's degree in Law.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Strong knowledge of procurement, contracting, and employment laws.
- Must be a Saudi National
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
In House Lawyer - Oil & Gas
|Saudi Arabia||19 Jun|
Head of Legal
|Saudi Arabia||15 Jun|
Director or Legal and GRC
|Saudi Arabia||14 Jun|
Lawyer - Construction
|Saudi Arabia||26 Jun|