Legal Manager - Compliance & Corporate Governance
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Establishing & Leading internal legal, compliance & corporate governance department
• Advising on a wide range of legal matters, including but not limited to applicable corporate, labor laws, regulations, CMA, Tadawul, NOMU, TASI requirements, corporate finance etc
• Drafting, reviewing & advising employment agreements, ensuring compliance with jurisdictional labor laws and regulations
• Drafting, reviewing & advising on customer, vendor contracts/agreements
• Providing legal counsel around matters of operational policies and procedures.
• Collaborating with management to devise efficient legal defense strategies, labor/employees cases
• Coordinating & representing company with ministries, regulators, CMA, Tadawul, investor relations
• Establishing, implementing, updating & leading internal corporate governance policies, procedures & regularly managing & monitoring compliance
• Liaising with external legal counsels/advisors to obtain guidance and reach a resolution on highly specialized legal matters.
• Maintain current knowledge & alterations in all applicable legislations
• Advising management team, Board of directors & its committees & keeping them updated with latest applicable laws & regulations
• Law/legal degree from an accredited university/law school
• Minimum 5+ years of Post Qualification Experience at a major law firm or/and in-house legal department with a similar company aligned with above stated roles & responsibilities
• KSA listed company experience is mandatory
• Well versed in both Arabic & English
• Creative, proactive solution-finder who can identify risks and lead the business towards success
• Strong commercial awareness with good negotiation skills
• Able to work and deliver without supervision. Conduct work with integrity and responsibility
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills and professionalism to interact well with internal and external stakeholders
• Skilled in developing and presenting reports
About the Company
Saudi Networkers Services, incorporated in 2001 with an aim to provide the world class business and consulting services through a combination of market insight, technical excellence and unrivalled agile methodology.
Our success stems from building strong relationships and trusted partners, which enabled us delivering exceptional services to public sector, as well as some world's leading organizations, in Telecommunication, Information Technology, Cyber Security, Banking, Energy, Utilities and various other industry arenas.
We collaborate closely, ideate that how the work gets done, while working alongside businesses to collaborate on growth and applying breakthrough innovations, that drive exponential impact, managed by teams specialized in their assigned industry sectors.
|Saudi Arabia||19 Jan|
Senior Legal Counsel
|Saudi Arabia||6 Jan|
TGC Middle East
Legal Counsel (Contracts)
Assistant Legal Counsel - Saudi National
Irwin & Dow