Job description / Role
My client is looking to hire a mid-level Hospitality Lawyer to take the lead on all matters related to the organisations hotels and hotel operators
Join a Giga-developer in the heart of Saudi Arabia where sustainability, collaboration and economic development meet in this futuristic hub
* Supporting relevant departments in the review and negotiation (in conjunction with external counsel where relevant) of hotel management agreements, technical services agreements and other ancillary agreements with international hotel operators operating hotels (ie service contracts, purchase order terms and conditions, etc)
* F&B concessions, F&B leases and branded residential leases within the hotels
* Preparing and delivering training to hospitality teams on legal issues
* Managing risks in hospitality and other commercial contracts
Earn an attractive expat salary and live and work among a culturally diverse population. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is the largest country in the GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) and is the most dominant country in the region. With a population of nearly 33 million people and growing every year, it is a huge centre of industry, commerce and investment with a diverse economy.
Candidates who apply must meet all of the below criteria:
* Common law qualified with a strong academic background
* 5-6 years post qualifying experience
* Extensive knowledge of the hospitality space (hotels, food & beverage, luxury)
* Experience working for real estate & construction companies and master developers of large projects
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
|Saudi Arabia||18 Mar|
Head of Legal
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Counsel - Group Legal
Head of Legal