Job description / Role
Legal Manager - newly created healthcare company in KSA
Exciting new initiative to revamp the healthcare system in Saudi Arabia, seeking a mid-level lawyer to work on general commercial contracts as well as complex healthcare related agreements
Exciting new healthcare business established by the government of Saudi Arabia to revamp and restructure the healthcare system of the country. The focus will be on providing healthcare procurement services as well as providing a new funding system for the purchase of health services.
Due to be established in the coming weeks, this company already has a legal team in place which is very much in growth mode. This hire will work alongside leaders of the profession who are very passionate about the project
* Drafting and negotiating all commercial contracts, as well as complex healthcare procurement related agreements
* Extensive legal research responsibilities
* Management of juniors and also responsibility for hiring further support
* Support on legal knowledge management and legal IT solutions
* Deliver legal presentations (and involvement in workshops) to raise employees' or clients' awareness
This is a rare opportunity for a Western qualified lawyer with healthcare experience to take an active, hands on role in the advancement of KSA's healthcare system. You will enjoy an abundance of complex, exciting work as well as the opportunity to grow a team underneath you.
This hire will also report into an impressive and well regarded Head of Legal, so there is plenty of opportunity for this person to develop as a lawyer in the long term.
To be considered you MUST fulfil the following criteria:
* Legal qualification from a Western jurisdiction (Aus/NZ/USA/Canada or ideally the UK)
* Experience of complex healthcare agreements, including procurement agreements
* Minimum of three years of legal experience
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.