Job description / Role
As Legal Manager you will be required to provide legal consultation, advice, and support, alongside identifying, containing, and managing legal exposure, liabilities and risk.
Major conglomerate with diversified businesses across Saudi Arabia and wider Gulf region.
* Review all contractual agreements and assess potential legal implications which need to be brought to attention.
* Negotiate and draft bespoke contracts with clients.
* Work closely with the commercial arm of the business to streamline legal processes while mitigating legal risk.
* Analyse complex legal issues and provide consistent sound judgement to the organisation.
* Coordinate with other departments of the company to develop efficient procedures to streamline processes and satisfy each department.
* Support and mentor junior lawyers in the team.
* Competitive tax free salary.
* Opportunity to join rapidly expanding multi-faceted business with dealings across KSA and wider Gulf region.
* Opportunity to progress within the business.
* At least 3 years PQE, qualified in the UK, US, Saudi or Bahrain.
* Strong experience with commercial law, in any sector.
* Outstanding negotiation and interpersonal skills.
* Strong organisational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task effectively in a high volume and complex environment with changing priorities.
* Strong command of written and spoken English.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.