Job description / Role
Well known international organization seeking an experienced and professional Legal Secretary to join their team in Riyadh.
Must be male and have at least 3 years working in a legal environment. Experience in a global company would be preferable.
• Creating, editing, amending and storing of correspondence and documents
• Management of the monthly billing process
• Dealing with clients and the interview revenue team regarding credit control
• Arranging the opening, closing and archiving of accounts and files to include KYC
• Familiarization and compliance with the Firm's house style
• Full diary management.
• Organizing meetings, travel arrangements
• Managing emails and telephone calls in the fee-earners' absence
• Maintaining the document storage and retrieval system and other records on a regular basis
• Maintaining client and contact lists on relevant databases
• Processing expenses
• General support for partners and fee earners
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.