Job description / Role
Our client, an international law firm based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, is currently looking for a Legal Secretary who will deliver an outstanding and effective secretarial services.
- Proactive and extensive diary management
- Email administration (including email filing/printing/distribution and dealing with enquiries in a timely manner)
- Assisting with department and practice research tasks
- Organizing meetings/lunches and conference calls
- Planning and organizing international travel arrangements for partners and fee earners
- Assisting with an arranging marketing events for the firm, collating bills, drafting narratives and covering letters
- Partner and fee earner time recording, producing and processing of expense claims, updating/adding firm contacts to InterAction,
- Office duties such as answering the telephone, filing, photocopying and any other such duties as required to meet the demands of my practice, partners and fee earners.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a diploma certificate or bachelor degree
- Candidate must be an Arabic speaker or preferably a Saudi national
- Excellent English communications skills (reading, writing, verbal), Knowledge in Arabic and other languages would be a plus
- Experience in a professional service environment/similar role
- Exceptional customer service skills, superb phone skills and detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Professional demeanor and a demonstrated ability to establish a rapport with individuals at all levels of management, peers and guests
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong technical and proofreading skills
- Ability to cope with high demanding workloads
- Ability to prioritise and organise the week demonstrating the use of own initiative as well as ability to work as part of a sound team, to be an effective communicator with the willingness to support the team and client relationships
Please note that this position is based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Administrative Generalist (Arabic Speaking)
Legal Secretary - Global Law Firm - Banking & Finance
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.)
Executive Assistant/Personal Secretary - CEO
Right Calibre Executive Search
HR Source Consulting