Job description / Role
We are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join the Riyadh office of this reputable law firm. As a Legal Secretary, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to four Partners and four Associates, with the potential for these numbers to increase in the future. Your days will be varied with tasks coming to you from across all practice areas including Banking, Corporate, and Dispute Resolution.
* Manage calendars and schedule appointments for the Partners and Associates.
* Assist in the preparation of legal documents, such as briefs, agreements and contracts.
* Coordinate meetings and conferences, both internally and with clients.
* Prepare and process legal forms and documents, including filing with courts and government agencies.
* Handle client inquiries and communications, both in person and by phone or email.
* Manage case files and maintain accurate records.
* Conduct legal research as needed.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Previous experience as a Legal Secretary, preferably in a law firm setting.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and legal software.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
* Written and verbal skills in Arabic are highly desired.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Knowledge of legal terminology and procedures.
This firm offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for growth and advancement within the firm as they continue to make its mark on the Saudi legal market.
If you are a detail-oriented and proactive Legal Secretary with a passion for law, we encourage you to apply.
About the Company
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based business providing recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Drawing on our networks throughout Australia, the Middle East and the UK we are able to utilise our extensive experience recruiting locally within each region as well as facilitating international moves when the need arises.
Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. We recruit across a broad range of roles including:
Lawyer Paralegal Legal Secretary EA/PA HR Administration/Office Support
Please note, applicants are advised only to apply to Barratt Galvins job opportunities through the GulfTalent portal. All direct applications will be deleted.