Job description / Role
Our client, an international law firm, is seeking to hire a Legal Secretary who will be reporting to the Managing Partner of the Riyadh office and the Head of Premises and Administration you will work seamlessly and collaboratively with partners, managers, associates and secretaries in the Riyadh office to assist with the day-to-day business support and overall smooth running of the office.
• To provide secretarial support to the Work Group using FileSite, Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Intapp open, 3e and Interaction;
• To create and amend documents, correspondence and e-mails to ensure compliance with legal procedures and correct grammatical usage, using FileSite document management system and audio dictation and manuscripts to a high degree of accuracy and often to tight deadlines; tracking changes in completed documents using Track Changes;
• Carry out or provide support for conflict of interest searches as needed;
• To open new matters on the system, together with preparation of client files including correspondence, supporting documents etc.;
• To schedule meetings, take phone calls from clients in associates’ absence presenting a professional and courteous image to clients and other outside parties;
• To liaise with members of other departments to follow up on queries from associates, e.g. travel arrangements, billing information, documents sent for translation, filing, etc;
• To arrange travel and accommodation, liaise with our external travel agent to ensure all bookings are made and keep track of itineraries;
• To assist with the monthly billing process, including coordinating the billing guides, narrative amendments and sending invoices to the clients ;
• To provide general administrative assistance – scanning, filing, photocopying, processing expense forms etc.;
• To electronically file e-mails and documents;
• To deal with e-mails during associate’s absence from the office and to take appropriate action;
• Any ad hoc internet research; and
• To update client/contact database on Outlook and InterAction
The candidate we are looking for will have:
• Good standard of education; a secretarial qualification is desirable
• Transferable Iqama required
• At least 2 years of secretarial experience in a professional services or legal environment
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent oral and written English, Arabic skills are an advantage
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Fast and accurate audio typing and excellent attention to detail
• Be organised and able to work to tight deadlines
• Be able to prioritise, work independently or as part of a team and carry out all duties with total confidentiality.
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.