Job description / Role
Reporting to the Managing Partner of a global law firm, and the Head of Premises and Administration you will work collaboratively with partners, managers, associates and secretaries in the Riyadh office to assist with the day-to-day business support and overall smooth running of the office. The Riyadh office is very busy and you will need be confident managing workloads according to deadlines.
* To provide secretarial support to the Work Group using FileSite, Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Intapp open, 3e and Interaction.
* To create and amend documents, correspondence and e-mails to ensure compliance with legal procedures and correct grammatical usage, using FileSite document management system
* Audio dictation and manuscripts to a high degree of accuracy and often to tight deadlines; tracking changes in completed documents using Track Changes;
* Carry out or provide support for conflict of interest searches as needed.
* To open new matters on the system, together with preparation of client files including correspondence, supporting documents etc.
* To schedule meetings, take phone calls from clients in associates' absence
* To liaise with members of other departments to follow up on queries from associates, e.g. travel arrangements, billing information, documents sent for translation, filing, etc.
* To arrange travel and accommodation, liaise with our external travel agent to ensure all bookings are made and keep track of itineraries.
* To assist with the monthly billing process, including coordinating the billing guides, narrative amendments and sending invoices to the clients.
* To provide general administrative assistance - scanning, filing, photocopying, processing expense forms etc.
* To electronically file e-mails and documents.
* To deal with e-mails during associate's absence from the office and to take appropriate action.
* To update client/contact database on Outlook and InterAction.
Competencies and experience required
* You must be a Saudi national
* Good standard of education; a secretarial qualification is desirable
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Be organised and able to work to tight deadlines
* Be able to prioritise, work independently or as part of a team and carry out all duties with total confidentiality.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.